<object width=”512″ height=”296″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.hulu.com/embed/CY7P7DQew462hirIV_5t5w”></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><embed src=”http://www.hulu.com/embed/CY7P7DQew462hirIV_5t5w” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowFullScreen=”true” width=”512″ height=”296″></embed></object>
Welcome to PR 365, the latest offering by Role Mommy – the chance to attend teleseminars with dynamic speakers who will guide you to help build awareness for your brand, blog, book or business.
We have several options for you with regard to these workshops – you can join us for all six weeks, for three weeks or pay as you go (add the workshop you’d like to attend to your paypal cart below). Join now and get connected to PR industry veterans who will help guide you to secure media coverage yourself or your brand at a fraction of the cost of a major PR firm! Plus, as we help you build your brand, we’ll also be supporting the RBaby Foundation – a portion of the workshop fees will benefit the organization.
1. Crafting Your Own Media Campaign – Tuesday, March 23 at 1pm ET/10 am PT: Find out exactly how you can spearhead your own public relations campaign. Topics include: drafting pitch letters and press releases, finding leads for stories, and networking with journalists covering your area of expertise.
2. So You Want to Be On TV – Tuesday, March 30 at 2:30 pm ET/11:30 am PT: Do you feature video on your blog in the hopes of being discovered by a media outlet that’ll put you on air? Television news producers are always looking at sites that are rich in video content so they can determine whether that person could potentially be featured in a segment. Featured in this lesson will be Tamsen Fadal, television anchor, lifestyle expert and producer who will give you the inside scoop on how to make your mark on video and she’ll also prepare you for how to handle yourself once you’ve landed a media appearance.
3. Connecting with Major Brands: Tuesday, April 13 at 1pm ET/10am PT: This course will give you the inside track on how to forge a relationship with a brand, as well as offer concrete ways to pursue sponsorship or spokesperson opportunities. Joining us will be Momtrends founder and brand spokesperson Nicole Feliciano.
4. How to Pitch Newspaper Magazine Outlets: Tuesday, April 20 at 1pm ET/10 am PT: Joining us for this session will be Lisa Hanlon, a veteran publicist with nearly two decades experience in the parenting market who shares her tried and true tips on how to pitch some of the toughest reporters and magazine editors in the business.
5. Building Your Media Platform: Tuesday, April 27 at 1pm ET/10 am PT: Are you in the process of writing a book proposal but have no platform to fall back on to actually promote it. Or, do you have a book, product or service launching soon and want to get the word out immediately? This class will cover surefire ways to put your name on the digital map by helping you navigate the social media landscape. We’ll give you a crash course on Twitter, Facebook and Linked In and show you how to utilize all three so that you can build awareness for your brand.
6. The 411 on Events: Tuesday, May 4 at 1pm ET/10 am PT: If you’re an author, parenting expert or entrepreneur, we will share important tips on how events can help enhance your media platform. Should you contribute to celebrity gift bags, buy a table, sponsor a cocktail party or create your own event to garner attention? With the help of industry experts, we’ll give you the inside scoop on how events can enhance your brand. Plus, if you’re planning an event, we give you tips on all the elements you need to secure media coverage.
If you would like to find out more about Role Mommy University, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be back in touch with additional details.