We’re gearing up for a weekend sleepover for 13 girls at my house so before I lose my sanity, I’m going to share my last fave five before my crazy weekend…
1. Farewell ER – Tuned into the final episode of ER and I have to say it was great. Too bad there won’t be a spin-off with Dr. Greene’s daughter. If you’d like to take a misty trip down memory lane, then just visit NBC’s incredible tribute to the Emmy winning show.
2. The 8:48 Debut – Kicked off our very first Blog Talk Radio show with my commuter girlfriends and it’s called “The 8:48” – which is the time of the train we catch each morning on our way into the Big Apple. Just give us 33 minutes and we’ll give you our world. Below is a link to our first show – it was a laugh riot so if you’re commuting by your lonesome, then download it to your iPod!
3. Coolest Celebrity Stunt of the Month – Phil Keoghan, the host of The Amazing Race is riding cross country on a bicycle! Follow him on Twitter @philkeoghan and Facebook and get a sneak peak into his truly amazing journey!
4. Celebrity sighting…Julie at Cool Mom Guide had the coolest run-in of the week. She was 10 feet away from Julia Roberts! I guess that’s almost as incredible as touching the Queen.
5. While I’ve already admitted that my favorite talk show hosts are Regis & Kelly, I’ve decided that these two women from SNL run a close second.