The Role Mommy Top Five
While commuting, trudging through the show and window shopping, I stumbled upon some fabulous bargains, booties, music and news you can use. So take a look, give a listen and click away!
1. Aerosoles is having a blowout shoe and boot sale. Yes, I know - they're not Uggs or Manolos, but forget the labels and the nine inch heels - comfort is king and this store kicks some serious butt in the sale depart. I just picked up these adorable boots yesterday for $39! Yes - regularly $99 and down to $39! Aerosoles wins hands down for shoe deal of the week.
2. While I happen to shop religiously at Ann Taylor Loft, I've discovered a new store that has become my personal favorite - White House, Black Market. Their prices are the same as Loft but what you get at this store is service, service, service! There are plenty of sales reps ready to select the clothes that'll fit you best and if you spend over a certain amount (that would be me), you get an instant discount at checkout and you don't even have to sign up for their credit card to do it. I sent Kim at Mom in the City over their today and she came back with rave reviews. So run, don't walk to White House, Black Market.
3. While trudging through the blizzard conditions on Monday, I ran into a chiuhua wearing booties on his paws. While doggy booties might be a bit over the top, I have to say it was totally adorable. Click here to find out where you can pick up a pair.
4. Listened to the radio this morning and found out that if you're out of work, Fed-ex will be offering a special deal on March 10 - they will print out 25 copies of your resume free of charge on high quality paper. Go to Fedex.com for details.
5. I recently met Steve Greenberg, CEO of S-Curve Records (he launched the career of Joss Stone) who introduced me to a fabulous new artist - Diane Birch. She has the most amazing voice and her new CD was just released this week. If you want to listen in to her latest single, then click here.
If you know of a great site that'll help you save cash, then comment now! We need all the savings we can get!