The Perfect Key Lime Pie That's Only 3 Points!!!
My mom, who is a lifetime member of Weight Watchers, is back on the wagon again and so that meant only one thing this weekend. It was WW all the time. Not that I'm complaining or anything, since I pretty much live on their products 24/7. But now that mom is committed to shedding some serious weight, she's actually dabbling in those tried and true Weight Watchers recipes that look pretty in their cookbook but who exactly follows through and makes them? Well, guess what? My mom did and here's their recipe for Key Lime Pie that's only 3 points...it's amazing so give it a try if you have time...you won't be disappointed!
Key Lime Pie
sugar free lime jello
Keebler graham cracker ready made crust- Hopeflly, fat free- if not it's still o.k.
1/4 cup boiling water
2 cont.of at free yogurt (w.w. Key Lime)
1 8oz. cont. of fat free Cool Whip
1. In a large bowl mix 1/4 cup boiling water with jell-o. Mix vigorously to try to dissolve every bit of the jello mix.
2. Add the yogurt mix well- stir each container separately.
3. Add the Cool Whip and mix well.
4. Pour contents into the pie crust and refrigerate for about two hours-
5. Top with lime slices( when making other flavors top with fruit I.e. strawberries, banannas, kiwi, mandarin oranges)
Strawberry jello with strawberry yogurt- Orange jello with vanilla yogurt, bananna kiwi jello with same flavored yogurt)
Each slice-divide equally 8 slices is 3points