The Find's Pick of the Week
Serena and Lily is based in California's Marin County. Marin is known for it's lush hillsides, organic produce and laid back bohemian vibe all set to the tune of luxurious living and a European car in every garage. To be true to their luxe California upbringing, Marin mompreneurs, Serena and Lily have launched a line of successful children's bedding, furniture, and accessories. Our favorite item from the collection is the Market sling. This sling takes the most commonly drab or hideously bright baby sling and takes it to another level. The charming styles are hand-embroidered or screen printed with a modern pretty block print designed by Serena on 100% organic cotton and have a cuddly soft interior. The sling's design is one seamless piece of fabric without buckles, belts or straps, fits snugly and is easy to wear. The market sling comes in three styles, the Catalina, the peacock and the Prague.
The Shoe Shopping Experiment
Can you find your latest shoe obsession faster with images than with words? TheFind.com is testing out a new visual search site and wants your feedback! As a thank you for completing the survey, you will be treated to some fab coupons from Bluefly, Shoebuy, and Naturals of Ashland. Here's how it works:
1. Go go visual.thefind.com
2. Type in a shoe search (eg. gladiator sandals) or click on a "Top Shoe Searches" link
3. Some products will show buttons for "find similar" and "compare" upon mouseover. Click on one of these buttons
4. You should see products similar in shape and color
5. When you're done, click the "take our survey" link at the top of the results
6. Tell us what you think!
7. Collect your coupon codes at the end of the survey.