The D(ad) List: Slogans Rejected by Chuck E. Cheese
Check out this classic top 10 list from our resident Role Daddy, TV producer and author of The Kid Dictionary, Eric Ruhalter.
1. "Come for the games, stay for the antibiotic-resistant germs!"
2. "The paper plates taste as good as the food!"
3. "Our Ball-Pit has more soiled bandaids and hypodermic needles per capita than any other family fun chain in the U.S.!"
4. "Never has a fire hazard been so much fun!"
5. "Using a rodent as a restaurant pitchman since 1980"
6. "So much fun, your kids won't leave without a meltdown"
7. "Your ill-mannered child can bully to his heart's content in the adult-free comfort of our Skytubes ®"
8. "Background checks are performed on all our employees. As far as you know."
9. "30 dollars worth of tokens could net you 75 cents worth of useless plastic crap."
10. "Our mascots will give your kid nightmares, or you get half off your next pizza!"
Eric Ruhalter lives in Morristown, New Jersey with his wife, Kara & 3 rambunctious children. Eric is the creator of The KidDictionary - A Book of Words Parents Need To Describe Their Kids. For more of his wit and wisdom, except for wisdom, amuse yourself at www.TheKidDictionary.com.