10 Things That I'm Thankful For
As Thanksgiving approaches this year, I've decided to come up with a list of what I'm thankful for this year. Here it goes...
2. I'm thankful for good friends -- the ones who make me laugh, the ones who love to reminisce and the ones who make me reflect on the things that matter most.
3. I'm thankful for having the courage to close a chapter in my life and move on to bigger and better things.
4. I'm thankful for my friend Holli -- my new personal walking partner, therapist and the big sister I've always wanted.
5. I'm thankful to still have my amazing mom, dad, mother in law and fathers in law in my life. I hope they all remain healthy and vibrant for many years to come.
6. I'm thankful that I can now have date night with my husband since my daughter is old enough to babysit.
7. I'm thankful to get the chance to inspire my children to follow their passion and achieve their dreams.
8. I'm thankful for two adorable cats who love us unconditionally -- even when they are racing like lunatics around the house in the middle of the night.
9. I'm thankful for our fabulous summer vacations this year at Jake's Resort, Block Island, Nantucket and more!
10. I'm thankful that my children know the importance of giving back.
So what are you thankful for this year?