25 Random Things About Me
Just did this cool thing on my Facebook page where I shared 25 random things you might not know about me. And so, I figured, why not share it with my favorite Role Mommies. And if you'd like to tell us some things about yourself that none of us know about, share a comment!
1. I'm the ultimate procrastinator.
2. My husband calls me the tornado because I am a clutter-holic - hate to throw anything away.
3. My real dream in life was to perform on Broadway. Instead, I'm now performing at my local shul :). Take a look at me now (I sang and wrote the lyrics to this catchy number).
4. I sometimes contemplate liposuction to reconstruct my cankles but am too afraid of the anesthesia (and the pain).
5. I have two amazing kids who make me laugh every day - even when they're driving me nuts.
6. My husband is pretty great too - very supportive and now, organizing my business life...finally!
7. I have a cat that acts like a dog.
8. I don't like onions.
9. I'm allergic to sauerkraut.
10. My favorite show on TV is Brothers and Sisters.
11. My favorite movies of all time are: St. Elmo's Fire, Sleepless in Seattle and Steel Magnolias.
12. I secretly love to watch Zoey 101 with my daughter despite the fact that Jamie Lynn Spears got knocked up.
13. Fall is my favorite season and summer my least favorite since I have to wear shorts and can't stand my knees.
14. I have been a Weight Watchers member since I was 12 years old.
15. My wedding song is "Just You and I."
16. The video on our wedding tape is "You're all I need to Get By."
17. My favorite vacation of all time- my honeymoon to Italy - although we got into many travel related fights and almost had an annulment by the time we got to Rome.
18. I don't sleep much these days (brain is always whirring)
19. My favorite holiday with my family is Passover.
20. Favorite food - pizza.
21. Favorite dessert - Weight Watchers chocolate ice cream cone (I know I am insane).
22. I never give myself enough time in the morning to get my kids ready for school.
23. I still have the hairbrush my Grandma Dora used back in the 70's and I use it every day.
24. My Grandma Dora supposedly haunts my house (love that).
25. I feel very lucky to have a wonderful family, great friends and relatives who are always on hand to inspire me and make me laugh!